Choose language English Deutsch Italiano Croatian
 
Excursions

HOW TO PAY


Payment via bank transfer:

Payment via bank transfer in Euros on the agency's bank account.


Bank Information:

Bank Name: Erste&Steiermarkische bank d.d.

Town: Rijeka

State: Croatia

Swift Code: ESBCHR22

 

Company Information:

Account Name (Company Name): KAMERLENGO d.o.o.

Street: Kuzmica IV/2, 21223 Okrug Gornji - CROATIA

IBAN: HR9824020061100547848


PAYMENT OPTIONS:
deposit of 30% in order to confirm the reservation, and the remaining 70% directly to the owner.

Agency location
Contact information

Trogir, Obala Bana Berislavica 23
+385 (0)21 796 290
GSM:
+385 (0)95 8056 096
E-mail:
info@kairos-trogir.com
My status
Payment methods
  - Bank transfer
  - Credit card
AmericanexpressDinersMastercardVisa
Croatia info, Adriatic sea, Croatian history, Popular destinations, Multimedia